Saturday, March 21, 2009

EPIC FAIL!

So...this did NOT at all turn out as I had hoped. I was SUPER excited about the progress I was making. But at some point it went WAAAY downhill. These things happen...right? I will say though, that I had given up completely and just wanted to force an "end" by the time I got to the background. The only positive thing I can really say for myself is, at least I finished, and I can only learn from mistakes made.
However, due to my fail...I will NOT be using this as my Hell City banner. And due to time constraints, I do not have the time to make another painting. So I will be using my good ole "Green Eyed Gal", and hoping that people do not see it and assume I mainly work in the "Asian influenced" area. Fingers crossed.
The picture is obviously my "finished product", I may in the future scan it etc. But since I don't really like how it turned out, I'm not currently going out of my way for it.
Live and learn. On to the next.
Enjoy?

No comments: