Thursday, February 19, 2009

Is this the line for the bandwagon?/Green Eyed Gal


Welcome one and all. Or all one of you. Either or. As stated in the title, I'm jumping on the bandwagon and will be using this fine space to "blog" about my art, and any other thing that seems to fancy me at the moment. Shall we begin?
The little lady you see here was a quick (8x10) oil painting I worked up a week or so ago. Since getting into oils I'm constantly trying different looks/techniques etc. So this was my attempt at a "style" I'm very drawn to and would like to almost "make my own". That style being quite loose in most areas, and tighter where need be. I really liked how it turned out and will likely continue expanding on this type of painting with fun and different subject matter. Eventually thus, creating my own kind of unique and recognizable style. So far so good...I hope.
Do I babble?
Are you still reading this?
That's all I have for now. Thanks for looking, stay tuned for more!

No comments: